Tuesday, October 15, 2019

"How Does She Do It"




How Do You Do It?

  ~Shizzelle~

No many how many times people ask me

How. How do you it Shelly?

How do you manage to do so much, yet still manage to put on that happy face, that smile, to laugh the way you do, to constantly make people feel loved, to be so friendly.

How do you manage to be so strong, when just recently you are experiencing the pain of being alone when you have been with someone that you loved for so long.

How Shelly, how do you stay so happy?

How do you allow yourself to stay up so late at night doing homework just to get it done

While others give themselves a break, and let themselves have a little bit of fun?

Why do you allow yourself to have so much on your plate, while you could be missing out on something that could be your fate?

People see you all the time, and they wonder who you are, and why you are the way you are, and wonder how you do what you do

After the act of befriendship happens, you are told that all they see you do is work so hard and yet you still have a lot that you go through

They tell you you should have fun, you should let loose a little bit, to try to not be as uptight  , but to save yourself from so much explanation, you do your best to convince them that you are alright.

Too much to say and explain to try to make them understand how your mind works with your body and your drive, so to save time  for yourself and for them, when they ask you, "how does she do it?" I'll just say, just watch, observe, understand, as I continue to strive.

 

Poet's Thoughts: "What's up guys, it is me Shelly aka Shizzelle here. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my newest update here on my website! If you liked what you read, please do me the biggest favor, and give it a like, comment, and share my poetry with friends and family! Below are my different mediums that you can find more of my poetry and quotes alike. See you there!
Instagram: @shaiko_poetry
Fb Page: Shaiko's Daily Inspiration
I will be working eventually to update this website when I have time and as my team and network grows, as well as the rest of my mediums but for now, all the support and shares will be definitely appreciated! Don't forget to hit that like button, comment your thoughts, and please share my poems! Thank you all so much~

Best, 
Shizzelle <3


No comments:

Search This Blog

PageViews

I Hate This || When Will You Start

How well do you know Shawtie?

Questions? Comments?

Click the link below, and send me a message! Don't forget to like my page too!

Keep in Touch? Type Email below!

Name

Email *

Message *