Friday, December 7, 2018

Check out my Makeup Poem!!!


~Makeup~
As I take off my make up I took a moment to stop to realize the good job that I took the time 

to do this morning and how true it was that my face was shining I stare deeply into mine 

own eyes and I stare deeply to a soul who inside cannot help but cry all the time.


My mind then goes back in time to all the people that have complimented me to all the 

people that said that I am pretty to all the people that treat me like a celebrity and I ask 

myself who am I really am I really happy do they know about my lack of sanity.


I then manage to continue to clean my face, remembering the act of doing so is beneficial in 

many ways others may want to keep the makeup on their fact to make sure they don't lose 

their confidence and feel like a disgrace of who they are or don't have to face the reality that 

beauty is not only on the outside it's also who they are as a person and what is inside of their 

heart.

**Listen to my soundcloud version of me saying this verse in spoken word** Link Below

No comments:

Search This Blog

PageViews

I Hate This || When Will You Start

How well do you know Shawtie?

Questions? Comments?

Click the link below, and send me a message! Don't forget to like my page too!

Keep in Touch? Type Email below!

Name

Email *

Message *