Monday, May 25, 2020

I Hate This || When Will You Start

I hate this feeling that I always feel

I wish I could just think it away...

That this situation wasn't real...

Yet...

You can't stop the concept of reality, can you

Nope

You sure can't.

used to be always looked at with disappointment


I
used to be always laughed at because I was different

used to always sleep in and wake up late because my body's exhaustion was present all the time

I
want it to stop...

Please...

Make it stop.


SO THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING TO DO

Realizing that it does me more harm than good

Realizing that my health is in jeopardy when I don't go up for food

Realizing that it's no excuse to say that you can't because with disciplined effort, the concept of "can" will change to could 

Realizing that the isolation from the family, the constant feeling of being attacked, can finally disappear...

If I just...

Changed my ways...

When will I change, when will I stop my destructive habits, and pick up the beneficial one

When will I finally realize that I can build a stronger, better life for myself 

If I just...

Changed my ways...

So Shizzelle, tell me

You hate feeling this way so much, don't you?

Knowing that you have gained new insight into changing your habits to live a better life

The Question Remains...

When will you start...?



~Shizzelle 5/25/20, Submitted 8:40 pm


Follow my Instagrams below:






No comments:

Search This Blog

PageViews

I Hate This || When Will You Start

How well do you know Shawtie?

Questions? Comments?

Click the link below, and send me a message! Don't forget to like my page too!

Keep in Touch? Type Email below!

Name

Email *

Message *