Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Squad

A time greatly needed to happen A time of fellowship with some of my homies and friends Thankful if even there was only one But thankful for these 7 (one not in the pic) that helped me relax with some fellowship and funMy CNA struggle this past 8 weeksI had literally moments where I was so close to giving up and cry on my kneesSo I was determined to celebrate in a way where I could fully express That I was SO thankful that I suffered through it and succeeded. YESSSSI went through moments if sacrifice once again with bonded timeFamily time, free time, relax time and moreJust know that no matter how hard the task maybeI'm willing to sacrifice whatever necessary to make sure I get that victory .Stress can be defeatedRelaxation can be achievedBe smart, plan, think aheadAnd good healthy beneficial times can be received.

~Lil_Aiko

No comments:

Search This Blog

PageViews

I Hate This || When Will You Start

How well do you know Shawtie?

Questions? Comments?

Click the link below, and send me a message! Don't forget to like my page too!

Keep in Touch? Type Email below!

Name

Email *

Message *