Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Final Results by Shizzell_the_poet

~Final Results~
Sat down on the seat
As soon as I entered
Felt kinda hungry, wanting a treat
But looked up to see I had a letter
Well in this generation they rather prefer "email"
But all thoughts subsided when I was wondering with my Microbiology final if I'll pass or fail
It's there
Its posted
Anxiously pulling my hair
Blood rushing through my head
Wondering what I got
What I got wrong or right, whether It's a lot
Well here I go
Checking in d2l
Deep inside
I just hope I did well.
~Shizzell_the_poet



 

No comments:

Search This Blog

PageViews

I Hate This || When Will You Start

How well do you know Shawtie?

Questions? Comments?

Click the link below, and send me a message! Don't forget to like my page too!

Keep in Touch? Type Email below!

Name

Email *

Message *